Occupational Health Management
Our occupational health management supports us in creating a healthy and satisfactory working environment. We spot working conditions and burdens that could impact health early on, and mitigate them accordingly. We support our employees in making healthy lifestyle choices and in building up health-promoting resources.
The focus is on the topics of work-life balance, management and cooperation, personal workload, personnel development, exercise, physical fitness and reintegration. Our additional services range from structuring health-promoting frameworks at corporate level to individual measures such as:
- Regular employee surveys and risk analyses
- Flexible working hours and mobile working from home
- Workshops and seminars for employees
- Occupational re-integration management
- Healthy nutrition offered through the company’s own canteen
- Ergonomically optimised office equipment and computer workstations
- Various corporate sports programmes, ranging from football through gym to dragon boat.
- Support provided in certain life situations through local advisory services
- Stress management/burn-out prevention
- Health campaigns ranging from stairs days through health checks to flu vaccinations