Much more attainable than you think: a career with us
Do not hesitate to apply here.
Career and family
In accordance with our corporate culture we seek to offer our employees a work environment that reconciles family needs and career planning. In order to identify potential areas of improvement in terms of the balance between family and working life, we subject ourselves to regular audits carried out by the German berufundfamilie gGmbH (“work and family”)
Our employees do not have to choose between children and career. Instead, they are at the right place, at the right time: performing at work and demonstrating responsibility in your family.
We highly value female skills. To us, retaining our female employees means that we support them – at all stages of life. Approximately 50 per cent of our employees are women. Equal and integrated – this is what we call family-friendly.
Key benefits at a glance:
- Flexible working hours without a set schedule
- Various flex-time models
- Home office and mobile working
- Support programmes for childcare and care of dependent relatives
- "Stay-in-contact" programme during family leave
- Possibility for employment during parental leave
- Parent/child offices
- Family-friendly provisions for parental and care leave
- Holiday care for children
- Day-care centre for children younger than three years of age