Your strong partner.
Close. Together. Successful.
DZ HYP is a strong, competent financing partner to the cooperative banks. We support you in the successful and sustainable market positioning of cooperative banks in the commercial, residential, public-sector and private customer segments.
Major financing partner for the German housing industry
DZ HYP is a leading provider of real estate finance in Germany as well as a centre of competence for public-sector clients within the Cooperative Financial Network.
DZ HYP is one of the leading providers of real estate financing in Germany and also a driving force within the Cooperative Financial Network. Our clients are companies that provide affordable housing for a broad section of the population. These include cooperative, regional, church and other housing companies throughout Germany.
Thanks to many years of successful cooperation with the real estate industry, we are a competent and reliable partner for new builds, modernisations and renovation projects. Our focus: customised financing solutions for residential or mixed-use properties, with fixed interest rates for up to 30 years. In addition to annuities, instalment and fixed-rate loans, we can offer these in combination with KfW subsidised loans.
For joint or intermediated business, we provide banks with specialist contacts from the respective business division, in conjunction with their designated Regional Director – backed up by our own real estate research and surveyors (HYPzert).
Our range of services for joint market coverage
- Annuities, instalment, or fixed-rate loans
- Solutions with fixed or flexible repayment, and repayment deferral option
- Long-term solutions
- Fixed interest rates of up to 30 years for comprehensive security and sustainable portfolio management
- Forward-starting loans
- Forward-starting loan terms for up to 60 months, providing long-term interest rate security
- KfW loans
- Assuming the principal bank function for loans from KfW subsidised housing programmes
- Short-term solutions
- Fixed-interest loans with terms of two years or more
- Flexible, Euribor-linked money market interest rates, with terms of up to five years